1. How do I track my order?
Once your order is shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation via email. If you need help tracking your order please email email@example.com or call 877-467-7248. Please have your order number available.
2. How do I create an account?
Click here to create your customer account.
3. How can I view my past orders?
You must create a customer account to view past orders. If you do not have an account our customer service team will be happy to email you your past orders. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-467-7248 for help accessing your past orders.
4. How do I sign up for emails?
There are three ways to sign up to receive our emails:
- A dialog box will pop up on the homepage when you first land on it.
- You can send us a message on our contact us page asking to be added to our list.
- When you create an account it will ask you if you would like to receive emails please click “yes”.
5. How do I order gift wrap?
Click here to order gift wrap or you can add gift wrap to your order at checkout.
6. I can’t find the item I am looking for, how can I search for it?
Please use our search bar at the top of the website using keywords to locate an item. If you still cannot find the item you are looking for please email or call our customer service team: email@example.com and 877-467-7248.
PAYMENT & TAXES
1. What method of payment do you accept?
We accept the following forms of payment :
- Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- Gift Cards: Bunnies By The Bay Gift Cards
2. Will you charge sales tax on my order?
If you’re shipping your package to Washington State, New Jersey, or Canada you will be charged sales tax.
3. How do I use my gift card?
Please add your gift card code at checkout in the box that says “Use Gift Certificate” located below your product selections in the shopping cart.
SHIPPING, RETURNS & EXCHANGES
1. Please review our shipping policies here.
2. Please view our return policy here.
3. For international shipping, our shipping fees cover duties and taxes.
COUPONS, PROMOTIONS & SALES
1. How do I use a promo code?
At checkout please type your promo code in the text box that says “Use Coupon Code” and click “Apply”. You will see the coupon has been applied below your subtotal.
2. Can I use an expired promo code if I miss a sale?
Promo codes are only valid through their expiration date. For a list of our active coupons, visit our Bunnies By The Bay Coupons page.
We offer personalization on a selection of products at a $10 charge per item. These items include Buddy Blankets, Bye Bye Buddies, Silly Buddies, Nibble Bunnies, Sweet & Tender Bunnies & Ear-Resistible Teethers.
Personalization takes 1-2 business days. There are three fonts options, Style Script, Classic and Bookworm to choose from. We can embroider up to two lines with ten characters per line.
Below is an example of the alphabet with each of our embroidery font options.
LOOKING FOR AN OLDER SECURITY BLANKET OR SECURITY FRIEND?
If you're looking to replace or buy a backup security blanket or friend for your child and you are not able to find it on our site:
- Check our store locator and see if a store near you has one in stock
- Search Google for other websites that may be selling the item you'e looking for
- Still not able to find it? Contact us and inquire about getting a custom item made at our workshop.
CUSTOM MADE ITEMS
We are happy to make a custom security blanket or friend for you, provided we have the fabric on hand. The fee for a custom order is $75 per item. Please allow 3-5 days for us to create the item. Contact customer service if you are interested in placing a custom order.
CARE OF PRODUCTS
Items that can be machine washed and dried with low heat: All Buddy Blankets (except for Rutabaga and Kiddo), Bye Bye Buddies, Silly Buddies, Knotty Friends, Jammies, Ear-Resistible Teether (Ears only), Rattles, Bunsies, Socks, Bibs, Knotty Gowns, Swaddle Blankets, Hooded Blankets, Binkies
If you have questions about collectible bunnies, we are able to help you with the name of your collectible and possibly the year it was made. We are not able to help you establish value for the collectible. You will need to check comparitive websites.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read our terms and conditions here.
Click here to view our testing documents.